Hope Church San Antonio was officially "planted" by the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and held their first worship service on Palm Sunday April 16, 2000. Our founding pastor, Rev. Tom Masterson, along with Associate Pastor Rev. Darden Caylor and approximately 20 families set out to establish the first EPC church in the San Antonio area.
Our first meeting location was Redland Hall which is now home to La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant on Redland Road. Hope Church moved to Bush Middle School and met there from 2002 - 2012. Our first building was built on 10 acres land located off 1604 near Redland Road. Hope Church will make one more transition in late 2017 and relocate to a property on Redland Road a stone's throw from their first meeting location!